Effective November 24, 2014 Midwest Occupational Medicine(MOM), A Department of St. Cloud Medical Group, will offer new services in Rapid Drug Testing for NON-DOT candidates.
What is Rapid Testing:
- Rapid Testing is a drug screen where the panel testing is performed at the clinic collection site.
- Results are known within an hour. Employers receive results via email, phone, or fax.
- Faster results mean faster hires. New potential to screen personnel on the day of the interview.
- Reliable results. Each test has built-in procedural control, >99% correlation to GC/MS at 95% confidence level, tested for cross-reactivity, SAMHSA cut-off levels approved, USFDA cleared.
- Non-Negative results assurance. Results are sent to a SAMHSA laboratory for confirmation.
Further testing for up to 96 hours will confirm distinct levels of evident substances.
- Same 5-panel test. Rapid testing uses the same 5-panel of substances as the 5-panel lab version.
Amphetemines, cocaine metabolites, methamphetamines(MET), opiates, phencyclidine(PCP), marijuana(THC). No alcohol.
How to add the service:
- Determine which conditions you’d prefer to see faster results, for example: pre-employment, reasonable suspicion, return to duty, post accident, etc. – any or all.
- Confirm designated DER and communication method for the test results – email, phone, or fax.
- Call Midwest Occupational Medicine(MOM) with this information to set up an account.
- We will add your account number to forms ready for use at the clinic.
- Call to set up an appt. or to let us know you’re on your way, 320-251-9675.
Change to services if you run drug/alcohol on the same panel:
- Rapid testing is a DRUG TEST ONLY, it will not test for Alcohol.
- If your current DRUG panel includes Alcohol, you’ll need to add a BREATH ALCOHOL TEST.
Ask the clinic to add this to your protocol, call 240-2188 or 240-2171.
- If you make changes, revise your clinic AUTHORIZATION FORMS to insure service accuracy.
- MOM will revise your company PROTOCOL to reflect changes.
Thank you for your business. We look forward to seeing you in the clinic! ____________________________________________________________________________________________ Midwest Occupational Medicine, St. Cloud Medical Group, 1301 33rd St. S. St. Cloud, MN 56301